Good Vibrations is a lavishly appointed crewed yacht with a factory installed custom luxury layout. Four guest staterooms with queen beds, individual temperature controls, flat screen TVs and personal heads, showers and vanity area. Separate crew quarters with double cabin and en suite head are situated next to a fully equipped galley and utility area to starboard. An additional crew berth is located in the starboard forepeak.
On the bridge deck, the saloon area has separate dining and lounging seating, and features a navigation station with complete electronics and remote controlled autopilot, plus an entertainment center with high quality stereo system, television and DVD player. A cocktail bar is situated at the entrance of the saloon area, so drinks can be served directly inside or out in the cockpit area.
Exiting the saloon, the huge cockpit provides a spacious guest entertainment area protected by a hardtop fly bridge. This unique feature opens up the cockpit area for dining and relaxing and enables direct walk-through access to the wide aft swim platform, great for diving, snorkeling and access to the dinghy, which can also be used for water skiing.
Moving up, a staircase leads up to the 6200’s most unique feature, the spacious flybridge supporting the mainsheet traveler and housing the separate steering station, completely outfitted with full electronics including chart plotter and remote controlled autopilot. The majority of the sail handling is carried out here, out of the way of the cockpit area, with the primary electric winches located within easy reach of the helmsman. With comfortable seating, the flybridge provides excellent visibility at the helm and spectacular panoramic views.
Designed with a powerful rig for excellent performance, the 6200 also has a stepped hull, which increases the interior volume while minimizing the wetted hull surface for increased efficiency and speed in the water. Two Yanmar 240Hp engines provide for speeds of 10 to 12 knots under power and excellent maneuverability. The 6200 also features automatic dagger boards, which can be raised when heading downwind or under power for improved performance, or when mooring, or approaching shallow waters. Lowering the dagger boards improves upwind directional and speed performance. This yacht is truly first class and an exceptional value for a boat of her size and amenities.
LOOK WHAT’S NEW…Both Above and Below Decks!!!
- Flexiteak decks from flybridge to cockpit and aft
- New oversized flybridge speakers
- New windscreen
- New cockpit enclosure and curtains
- All new Luma hatches now with white handles (used to be black) to match the Flexiteak white seams
- Two new Corian cockpit table tops
- Fresh new white shade and rain protection
- Large stainless handrail behind helmstation for ease and safety when accessing the Flybridge
- New forestay
- Blue LED lighting on deck
- New autopilot
- New salon headliners;
- Salon setee has new Ivory Suede upholstery and new throw pillows;
- New interior carpeting;
- New custom window curtains;
- Designer curtain behind salon door;
- All new inside Oceanair screens, mosquito, and sun screens (above and below);
- New decorative “Deco” articles
INTERIOR BELOW DECKS:
- All new mattresses;
- New bedding and soft furnishings;
- New dishware;
- New stainless shower sets;
- New music system;
ADDED TO TOYS:
- New water skies;
- Big two adult towing tube;
- Projector and screen for outside movies;
- New stove;
- New washer/dryer;
- Elegant new faucet;
- New convection oven;
- New Kitchenaid Mixer system…= a Very Happy Chef!
- 14 under water lights in blue;
- Second 16 kw generator;
- Brand new electrical wiring throughout so both generators can easily be run at the same time if needed!!!